10 mins to prepare
0 to cook
- 3 - Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 - Tablespoon grated horseradish, to taste
- 1 - Pinch of caster sugar
- 1 - Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 - Tins chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 3 or 4 - Medium Pink Lady® apples, cored and chopped
- 140g - Rocket (2 bags)
- 1 - A small bunch of mint, leaves chopped
- 1 - Feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sherry vinegar with the olive oil, horseradish and caster sugar. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir through the chickpeas and chopped apple, making sure everything is well coated in dressing. At this point the salad will keep for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Once you are ready to serve, lightly toss through the rocket and the mint and pile into a serving dish.
- Finally, crumble the feta on top and serve.