Terms & Conditions
Loud in Libraries and Self Esteem Competition
You can enter the Pink Lady®, Self Esteem and Malmaison competition to ‘Win tickets to an exclusive Self Esteem Gig” competition (the “Promotion”) by entering your details in the entry form.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX (the “Promoter”). The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over. Participation in the Promotion will require internet access.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries will be accepted from 14.00 PM 27th September 2019. The closing time and date for entries is Friday 11th October 2019 at 14.00 PM. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the Promotion. To enter the competition, simply go to pinkladyapples.co.uk, click on the “Competitions” tab on the website and click on the “Win tickets to an exclusive Self Esteem Gig” button to access the entry form. You must complete all mandatory fields. To submit your entry click the “Submit” button.
- This Promotion is only available to individual consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
THE WINNERS AND PRIZE
- The Main Prize shall comprise the following:
- The winners must be aged 18 or over [at the time of event].
- The winners must accept the Prize as described in paragraph 6 above in its entirety.
- On or after 11th of October, 2019 the Winners will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
- The Winners will be contacted after 11th October via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winners will have 14 days from the date of the email notification to acknowledge their prize.
- In the event that the Winners are unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize within 4 days, he/she shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another competition entrant, who shall be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- The Prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of a prize by the Winners will result in immediate disqualification. However, the vouchers can be shared between the winner and a friend or friends to enjoy the event, travel and accommodation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize
- The Promoter can publish the names and counties of residence of the Winners on the website after the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the Winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. By accepting the prize, the Winner and guest:
- Agree to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
- Agree to be featured on the Promoter’s website pinkladyapples.co.uk; and
- Agree to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities linked to this competition.
- The Winner takes part in the Prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to the Prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the Winner or their guest(s) nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the Prize. The Winner is subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Each Winner will win 2x tickets to the Self Esteem gig hosted by Loud in Libraries with travel up to £200 and accommodation at Malmaison hotels. There will be 6 tickets available in total for 3 winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
- All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- If you agree to subscribe to the Pink Lady® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo® containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo®.
- If you agree to sign up to the Pink Lady® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook, Pinterest and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook, Google and Pinterest will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
- Except as set out above, the Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion. The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may exercise any of their rights under data protection law, such as requesting access to or the correction or deletion of his/her personal data, by contacting the Promoter.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with e.g. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and releases Facebook/Twitter/Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Pink Lady® Shopping bag Prize draw
- This prize draw runs for the whole year (2019).
- There are 30 winners every month.
- All entries are selected on the first working day of every month and winners will be selected from the previous months' entries.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coregeo Ltd, its affiliated companies, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- The Promoter is Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter, you must enter your details at http://www.pinkladyapples.co.uk/subscribe
- The first date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 1st January 2019 and the last date on which you can enter your details online to enter the prize draw is 11.59pm 31st December 2019.
- The winners will have the shopping bag posted to the address supplied.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the website is available but is not responsible for any inability to enter arising from any unavailability of the website or other technical or communications problems.
- No bulk, machine-generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received at the end of every month.
- There are 30 winners for this competition, only. A Pink Lady® Shopping bag will be supplied to each winner.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes of lesser value. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Winners of prizes may be required to take part in related publicity.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available upon application with a SAE to Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, ME18 6WX.
- When you enter your details on the entry form you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any opt-in communication you receive from Coregeo®. You are also opting in to have your email address shared with Facebook and Google for marketing communications.
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards Instagram Competition - #PinkLadySnaps
- The Promoter
- We are Coregeo® Ltd (company registration number 3812840) the promoter of this competition.
- The competition
- This competition is running in association with The Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards but is not subject to the same judging process.
- The competition will be open from 12 am on 1st August 2019 to 11:59 pm on 31st March 2020.
- Each month a winner will be selected from that month’s entries, and following the end of the competition, an overall winner will also be selected.
- How to enter
- Entries must:
- Be uploaded to Instagram and comply with all Instagram rules and regulations
- Feature food in some aspect (filters can be used)
- Use the hashtag “#PinkLadySnaps[MONTH Year i.e. 19 or 20]” for the relevant month in the text accompanying the image (for example, in the first month of the competition, only entries with the hashtag “#PinkLadySnapsAug19” will be considered and in the second month of the competition, only entries with the hashtag “#PinkLadySnaps[MONTH Year i.e. 19 or 20]” will be considered)
- Tag @PinkLadyappleuk and @FoodPhotoAward
- Be uploaded, with the appropriate hashtags, tags and references, by 11:59 pm on the last day of the relevant month (for example, the first month’s competition will close at 11:59 pm on 31 August 2019)
- Not be sexually explicit, offensive or inappropriate or infringe the rights of any third party. Where your entry features a third party who can be identified in the image, you must ensure that you have their consent to submit the image before it is uploaded.
- No purchase is necessary, and there is no charge to use Instagram for these purposes.
- We do not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, corrupted or otherwise fail to be considered, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure or issues with the Instagram platform of any kind. Proof of uploading will not be considered proof of entry. We may at our sole discretion extend the monthly entry period in the event of issues with the Instagram platform.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, entrants consent for the organiser to use their submission in promotional materials, including but not limited to social media advertising.
- One winner will be selected each month by the overall competition judge David Loftus, plus any guest judge that month, whose decision is final.
- The ten monthly winners will be automatically entered into the final judging decision, again judged by David Loftus, for the chance to win the overall prize.
- The competition is only open to Instagram users aged 13 or over except employees of the promoter, The Food Awards Company Ltd, any associated agency, and their immediate families.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- No bulk, machine-generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted.
- We reserve all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
- The Instagram usernames of each month’s winner (and the overall competition) will be shared from the @pinkladyappleuk Instagram account following each month’s competition (and the overall competition).
- Winners will be picked following the end of each month’s entry period and notified through Instagram direct message within 7 days of the judging with details of how to claim their prize. If any prize is not claimed within 7 days of notification an alternate winner for that month’s prize will be chosen.
- Monthly prizes winners will receive an exclusive print from the David Loftus studio
- The winner of the overall prize will be offered:
- an invitation to attend the Pink Lady® Food Photography Award ceremony in 2020 to see their winning image displayed at the exhibition and meet judge David Loftus if he attends the awards
- costs towards travel to London for the winner and a guest (up to £600) to attend the ceremony
- a room for two nights at a deluxe London hotel (meals not included) to attend the ceremony
- The prizes are not negotiable, transferable or refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes of lesser value.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you and any person travelling with you are available to travel and hold any travel documents necessary to claim the overall prize.
- If the winner is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Permissions - Limited Free Usage
Pink Lady® UK will only acquire limited usage rights for works submitted to a competition. Limited usage rights mean they must be non-exclusive, and usage is restricted solely to promoting the specific competition the works were submitted to, or future competitions where that competition is a recurring one, and no other purpose. This is termed "limited free usage". Pink Lady® will not use the images to form any part of an advertising campaign.
- Winning and shortlisted works can be used to promote the competition in perpetuity subject to the conditions set out on the Bill of Rights page dealing with competition winner's archives. For more information please visit http://www.artists-bill-of-rights.org/bill-of-rights/bill-of-rights/bill-of-rights/
- Non-winning and non-shortlisted images can be used to promote the competition, and no other purpose, subject to a time limit not exceeding (3) three years following the announcement of the winning entries for the competition the non-winning and non-shortlisted entries were submitted to.
- If you are the winner of a monthly competition or the overall competition, you agree that we may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce you as a winner and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by us.
- If you’re a winner of the monthly competition and wish to opt-out of the overall competition or if you want to opt out of us using your data in-line with the above points, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your details