40 mins to prepare
10 mins to cook
- 200g - Tipo 00 flour (pasta flour) plus extra for dusting
- 7g - Easy blend dried yeast
- 1/4 - Tablespoon salt
- 2 - Tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 125ml - Lukewarm water
- 2 - Pink Lady® apples each cut into 8, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 - Tablespoon water
- 40g - Parmesan freshly grated
- 1 - Tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 150g - Feta cheese
- 3 - Tablespoon pinenuts
- 1 - Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 - Tablespoon extra olive oil
- Scatter a little of the flour over a clean surface and put the rest in a bowl with the yeast, salt and sugar and mix together. Make a well in the centre and add the oil and most of the warm water (if it’s too stiff add the rest) Bring the mixture together and tip onto the floured surface and knead until smooth and silky.
- Form into a ball and put into an oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth and put in a warm place to rise for about 35 minutes to double in size.
- Meanwhile put the apple into a wide pan and add 2 tablespoons of water. Cook covered on a medium heat for 4 minutes, uncover and cool.
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6/200C/fan oven 170. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured surface and cut into quarters, knead briefly, cut each piece into 6 and form each into a ball and put onto 2 lightly oiled baking trays. Push and ease each ball into roughly a 6cm round.
- Mix the grated parmesan with the parsley and add a little to the top of each pizza.
- Divide the apple between them and crumble over the feta. Scatter over the pinenuts, pepper and spoon over a little oil. Bake for about 10 minutes until golden and crispy.