10 mins to prepare
30 mins to cook
- 750ml - Vegetable stock
- 30g - Butter
- 1 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 - Onion, finely chopped
- 1 - Garlic clove, crushed
- 300g - Arborio risotto rice
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and diced
- 100g - Cambozola, diced
- 50g - Soft goats cheese
- 50g - Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 100g - Walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Put the vegetable stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil, keep on a low heat on the hob.
- Meanwhile put the butter and oil in a pan and gently cook the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the rice and stir to coat in the butter. Add a spoonful of stock and gently cook until the stock is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Keep adding the stock gradually a ladleful at a time until the rice is al dente, this will take about 18 minutes.
- Then add the Pink Lady® apple, cheeses, oregano and walnuts and put a lid on the pan. Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes. Check seasoning, stir through and serve immediately.