Take your ‘Moment for Me’ with Pink Lady® apples
With all the work we do here at Pink Lady® HQ, we are passionate about celebrating the activities which make our fans feel good and give them a little lift – just like a Pink Lady® apple.
Our latest campaign, Moment for Me, is about encouraging our fans to carve out time in their day that’s just for them. The past year has been challenging for all of us in different ways, leaving many of us experiencing a lack of balance in our day-to-day lives. Whether the pandemic has left you spending more time than usual in front of a computer screen, sitting at a desk or staying indoors, it’s so important for our mental wellbeing to make time for a small moment of joy each day. This doesn’t have to be a big investment of time – even 5 or 10 minutes can do a world of good!
We’ve collaborated with some of our favourite influencers to inspire their followers to think about how they can take their Moment for Me each day.
Kristabel Plummer shared the activities which have been bringing her joy over recent months in this video: riding her bicycle around London and learning how to crochet. The perfect balance of activities whether the weather is sunny or rainy, getting the endorphins flowing with a cycle or practicing some mindful crafting with crochet is a great way to relax and reset.
Lauren Talulah, aka Curvy Roamer shared one of her favourite ways to carve out some me-time here heading to the local park with a good book when the sun is shining. Taking a leaf out of Lauren’s book and spending a break away from screens with your favourite novel is a great way to reset in the middle of a busy day – especially if you’re able to do it outdoors. You could even check out our reading list for suggestions of immersive, gripping reads to enjoy during these short breaks!
Looking for some more inspiration for your Moment for Me? We’ve compiled some of our favourite ways to take a break during the day:
- Prepare your lunches for the week to ensure you have a tasty meal packed with goodness ready whenever you’re hungry. If you’re in need of inspiration, check out some of our favourite salad recipes
- Try an at-home session of Pilates with Pink Lady® Core - specially designed to keep our bodies strong and supple, even if we can’t get outside as much as we’d like.
- Turn your hand to baking – a practical break from screen-time and perfect to do with kids… and Pink Lady® apples!
- Do some at-home pampering. A face massage or speedy at-home beauty treatment is a great way to relax after a busy day
- Enjoy a simple snack – a Pink Lady® apple offers a healthy boost and is one of your 5-a-day, providing the perfect opportunity to take a break from your daily tasks. Savour its crisp crunch and juicy sweetness while looking out the window or taking a walk outside to clear your mind.
We hope you have been inspired to take a moment for yourself each day to help make your daily routine that little bit easier!