Pink Lady® Pass it On: perfect pink nail art
Here at Pink Lady®, we’re passionate about encouraging our fans to try something new, embrace a new skill, take some time away from the rush of daily life and reclaim me-time.
This perfectly pink floral design, created by blogger Emma Block, is ideal for special occasions, and is a great way to challenge yourself and unleash your inner creativity.
- Three polish colours: white, light pink and darker pink
- Nail polish top coat
- Double-ended dotting tool (widely available online)
- First, paint your base-layer with the light pink polish. This may need two coats depending on how pigmented your nail varnish is.
- Once the base coat is completely dry, use the double-ended dotting tool to create the flower designs. The flowers will be created by making one dot in the centre surrounded by “petals” of the opposite colour.
- First, do the single-dot centres of each flower, alternating between white and dark pink polish (use one end of the stick for each colour to avoid mixing). Leave to dry.
- Next, using the opposing colour, surround each flower-centre with five dots to look like petals.
- Leave to dry completely, then cover with transparent top-coat to protect the design.