15 to prepare
No cooking time to cook
- 2 - Pink Lady® Apples
- 1tbsp - Chocolate spread
- Handful - Sugar coated chocolate sweets
- Handful - Jelly sweets
- 2tbsp - Royal icing
- 1 - Marshmallow
- 2 - Mini marshmallows
- Handful - Dessicated coconut
- 1tbsp - Apricot jam
- 1 - Lemon
- Handful - Sprinkles
- Using chocolate spread, stick onto the apple sugar coated chocolate sweets for the eyes and a jelly sweet for the nose.
- Draw on whiskers around the nose using royal icing.
- Draw on a mouth using chocolate spread in a ziplock bag with the corner cut off.
- Use chocolate spread to stick on 2 small halved marshmallows for the teeth.
- Stick half a large marshmallow onto a cocktail stick. Dip it in apricot jam then desiccated coconut. Then attach to the back of the apple.
- Cut 2 wedges from another apple and brush with lemon juice (to prevent browning).
- Decorate each wedge with royal icing and sprinkles then stick a cocktail stick into the bottom of each. Leave to set in the fridge.
- Attach the apple wedges to the top of the apple for ears and enjoy!