10 mins to prepare
20 mins to cook
- 4 - Chicken breasts
- 3 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 350g - Cored and sliced Pink Lady® apples
- 125g - Fine green beans, trimmed
- 350g - Cos lettuce, washed
- 225g - Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 - Onion, finely chopped
- 15g - Fresh coriander
- 1 - Lime, rind and juice
- 1 - Tablespoon honey
- 1 - Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the chicken fillets on a board and cover with cling film. Use the end of a rolling pin to gently beat the chicken until it is 1cm thick all over.
- Brush a frying pan with a little of the oil, then heat until really hot.
- Add the chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes turning once until charred on both sides. Set aside.
- Brush the griddle-pan with a little more of the oil, then reheat.
- Add the apple slices and cook for 2-3 minutes turning once until charred on both sides. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Tear the lettuce into pieces, place in salad bowl, add the tomatoes, beans, onion and half the coriander leaves.
- To make the dressing, finely chop the remaining coriander, then mix with the remaining oil, lime rind and juice, honey and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the salad and stir in the dressing to mix together.