10 mins to prepare
30 mins to cook
- 1Kg - Pink Lady® apples (peeled, cored and grated)
- 200g - Oats
- 70ml - Golden syrup
- 150g - Butter
- 40g - Sugar
- 1 - Pinch of salt
- 1 - Pinch of ground ginger
- Simmer the Pink Lady® apples gently in a covered pan with the sugar, until it becomes a soft.
- Add the butter and golden syrup and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Gently stir in the oats, salt and ginger to coat through.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered cake tin (8 inch round) and bake in the oven at 180C for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before turning out.