5 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
- 100g - Dried egg noodles
- 100g - Tenderstem® broccoli
- 1 - Tablespoon groundnut oil
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and sliced into strips
- 200g - Frozen peeled king prawns, defrosted
- 3 - Tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1 - Red chilli, finely sliced
- 260g - Pack stir fry vegetables
- 2 - Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 - Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 - Tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and keep warm. Meanwhile cut the florets off the Tenderstem® and finely slice the stems. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp groundnut oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the Pink Lady® apple slices and stir fry for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate. Add the defrosted prawns and 2 tsp tamarind paste and cook for 2-3 minutes until almost cooked. Remove and keep with the apples.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and stir fry the chili, stir fry vegetables and Tenderstem® for 4 minutes.
- Finally return the prawns and apples to the pan and stir in the soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce and remaining tamarind. Cook for a minute of two and the serve with the noodles.