10 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
- 100g - Long grain and wild rice
- 2 - Shallots, diced
- 1/2 - sweet pointed Romano pepper, deseeded and very finely sliced
- 1 - Celery stick, finely diced
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and diced
- 1 - Tomato, deseeded and finely diced
- 150g - Raisins
- 2 - Tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 - Tablespoon mild chilli powder
- 2 - Tablespoon chipotle paste
- 2 - Tablespoon 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the rice. Stir with a fork and bring back to the boil. Gently simmer for 15-18 minutes or according to pack instructions until cooked. Drain in a sieve and rinse in cold water. Drain again thoroughly and put into a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and gently mix until combined. Check seasoning and serve.