30 mins to prepare
15-20 mins to cook
- 375 g - pack ready rolled sweet shortcrust pastry
- 200g - Mincemeat
- 1 - Pink Lady Apple®, cored and finely diced
- 25g - Dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp - Icing sugar to dust
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Unroll the pastry onto a clean board. Using a 7cm cutter stamp out 12 circles and use to line a bun tin. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes. Reserve the pastry trimmings.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix together the mincemeat, diced apple and dried cranberries. Spoon a little of the apple mincemeat into each pastry case.
- Using the pastry trimmings stamp out 12 small star or heart shapes. Put a star or heart on the top of each mincemeat tart. Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until lightly golden and cooked.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and dust with icing sugar. Serve warm or cold.