10 mins to prepare
10 mins to cook
- 1 - Pink Lady® Apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 150g - red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 - small carrots, peeled and coarsely grated
- 140g - cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 50g - dried cranberries
- 50g - purple radish micro herbs (or cress, if not available)
- 50g - walnuts, roughly chopped
- - - juice of a large orange
- 4 tbsp - extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp - chia seeds
- - - salt & pepper
- Place the red cabbage, carrots, cauliflower and Pink Lady© apple into a large bowl. Add the dried cranberries and micro herbs, mix to combine.
- Make the dressing by toasting the walnuts in a pan over a low heat for 3-5 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Place the orange juice, chia seeds and olive oil into a small bowl. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and add the walnuts. Toss to combine and serve immediately.