10 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
- 250g - Fresh skinless fillet of Scottish salmon
- 2 - Juice of two limes
- 1 - Juice of an orange
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple
- 1/2 - Cucumber peeled in stripes
- 1 - Spring onions finely chopped
- 1/2 - Green chillies deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 - Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 10g - Coriander leaves only
- Slice the salmon fillet as thinly as possible and put in a dish. Pour over the lime and orange juice. Put in a cool place for 15 minutes while you prepare the rest.
- Cut the apple into quarters and remove the core. Then cut each piece into 10 thin slices, pile a few together and cut into 3 angled pieces across. Put with the fish and very gently turn in the juice.
- Cut the cucumber in half and scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon. Cut the pieces in half again length ways and chopped into 5mm slices. Add to the fish and apple along with the chopped spring onions and chilli. Turn the mixture gently to coat in juice and leave for 5 minutes.
- Lift the mixture out of the dish onto a serving platter using a slotted spoon, so a lot of the juice is left behind. Spoon over the oil and scatter over the coriander leaves to serve.