5 mins to prepare
12 mins to cook
- 4 - mini croissants
- 2 heaped tbsps - crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp - rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 - Pink Lady® apples, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp - lemon juice
- If using ready-to-bake mini croissants, preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C and bake the frozen croissants for 12-15 minutes, or according to packet instructions until golden brown and cooked through. If using ordinary mini croissants, preheat the oven to 180C fan/200C and warm the croissants through for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes, then halve the croissants and spread each with half a tablespoon of the peanut butter. Scatter with the chopped rosemary.
- Toss the Pink Lady® slices with the lemon juice, then arrange them over the croissant halves. Sandwich the top of each croissant over the apple slices and serve warm, with the remaining Pink Lady® slices alongside.