5 mins to prepare
25 mins to cook
- 2 - Tablespoon runny honey
- 2 - Pink Lady® apples, unpeeled
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 140°C. Warm the honey in a small saucepan over a low heat until runny.
- Using a sharp knife, thinly slice the apples into rounds about 3mm thick. Discard any pips (leave the core) then arrange on a wire rack placed over a baking tray. Brush one side with half of the honey.
- Bake the apples for 15 minutes, turn over and brush the other side with the remaining honey. Bake for another 10–15 minutes or until light golden and crisp.
- Lay out the apples on a sheet of baking parchment and leave to cool.