10 mins to prepare
30 mins to cook
- 4 - Pink Lady® apples
- 400ml - South African white wine
- 200g - Caster sugar
- 1 - Zest and juice of orange
- 4 - Cloves
- 1 stick - Cinnamon
- 200ml - Greek yoghurt
- ½ tsp - Ground cinnamon
- 50g pomegranate seeds or 1 pomegranate - Pomegranate
- Halve and core the Pink Lady® apples, place in a saucepan with the wine, sugar, orange zest and juice and the cloves and cinnamon. Simmer gently until just tender but still holding their shape, for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mix together the yoghurt and cinnamon.
- Serve warm or cold with the pomegranate seeds scattered over and a spoonful of the yoghurt, sprinkled with a little more cinnamon if desired.