10 mins to prepare
5 mins to cook
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and cut into 12 wedges
- 150g - Fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 4 cubes (1/4 small pineapple)
- 4 - Tablespoon honey
- 150g - 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 - Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 - A few fresh mint leaves
- Thread the apples and pineapple onto 4 skewers. Brush with 1 tbsp honey. Heat a griddle pan until really hot and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning until chargrilled.
- In a small bowl mix together the Greek yoghurt, ginger and remaining honey. Serve the kebabs with the yoghurt and scatter with the mint.