10 minutes to prepare
20 minutes to cook
- 1 small - Celeriac, peeled and chopped into roughly 1 cm chunks
- 4 - Pink Lady® peeled, cored and chopped into cubes
- 2 - Potatoes (mashing variety), peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 - Bay leaves
- 2 - Garlic cloves peeled and sliced
- 150ml - Double cream
- 6 tbsps - Truffle oil
- 1 - Truffle
- 1 tbsps - Salt and pepper
- Put the celeriac, Pink Lady® apples, potatoes garlic and bay leaves into a deep pan and fill with enough water until covered. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 – 20 mins or until the celeriac is very soft.
- Drain into a colander removing the bay leaves and leave to cool with no steam, as the steam will make it waterlogged.
- Once cooled, put back into your pan and mash to a smooth consistency. Heat up the mash and slowly stir in the double cream until thoroughly mixed through. Finely grate nearly all your truffle reserving some for the top and add 3tbsps of truffle oil, salt and pepper and mix again.
- To finish, scoop into a serving bowl and drizzle with the remaining truffle oil and grate the remaining truffle and serve.