Makes 10 pancakes
Pink Lady® apple, thinly-sliced, with your choice of caramel sauce, honey or yoghurt.
10 to prepare
10 to cook
- 100g - Plain flour
- 2 - Eggs
- 200ml - Whole milk
- 2 - Pink Lady® apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 50g - Unsalted butter
- Blitz the Pink Lady® apples and milk together in a blender until completely smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and the flour together with an electric whisk. Gradually whisk in the apple and milk mixture. The blending of the apples and milk together creates air in the mixture which will make the pancakes puff up when cooking.
- Heat a non-stick pan and melt the butter to grease the pan. Pour in your pancake mixture and fry for a minute on either side.
- Tip: use an apple-shaped cookie cutter in the pan to make your pancakes apple-shaped as well as apple-flavoured!
- Serve with thinly-sliced Pink Lady® apples, with your choice of additional toppings, and eat immediately.