5 mins to prepare
5 mins to cook
- 150g - Porridge oats
- 400ml - Semi-skimmed milk
- 300ml - Water
- 1/2 - Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 - Pink Lady® apples, cored and diced
- 2 tbsp - Soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp - Pecans, roughly chopped
- Place the oats, milk, water and cinnamon in a heavy based saucepan. Bring up to a gentle simmer, stirring frequently, and cook for 5 minutes or until thick and creamy. Add a splash more milk or water if it is getting too thick.
- Stir through the diced Pink Lady® apple, cooking for just another 30 seconds or so to warm the apple through.
- Spoon into bowls, sprinkle brown sugar to taste and scatter on the pecans. Serve immediately while piping hot.