Win a luxury pamper package for your hero at Pride
Do you know someone who always puts their needs last?
Self-care has never been more important than it is now. That’s why Pink Lady® and Digital Pride, powered by Gay Star News, want you to nominate someone special to win a luxurious pamper hamper this Pride, including a deluxe Malin&Goetz spa at home gift set worth £115, delicious Mirabeau rose gin and some Pink Lady® treats.
What’s more, if your hero is one of the ten winners, you’ll receive your own box of treats, too.
Fill in the form below to enter the competition before 9th August.
Congrats to our Winners!
We’ve enjoyed another fantastic Digital Pride this Summer, and despite the setbacks the current climate has presented, we have still celebrated, alongside Gay Star News, in style! Congratulations to our 10 winners, nominated by their family and friends, who received a luxury pamper package. The nominators weren't forgotten either, and enjoyed a treat of their own too. Take a look at some of their lovely comments below:
- She will love it 😍 I’ll post some photos on social media once received to say thanks. This really is appreciated so much ❤️ - Anne Richards
- I have been working in Asda all through lock down, so this is a much needed treat – Anne Richards
- What great news on a Monday morning! My nomination was my wife (and new Mum!) Jo O'Hare. – Dan O’Hare
- Thank you so much I am delighted – Donna Hanna
- I’m so excited!! – Sam Hutton
- My nominee has been supporting her community during lockdown – Donna Harris
Thank you to everyone that entered, and keep an eye out for new perfectly Pink Lady® competitions coming soon!