Win a luxury break at Pennyhill Park in 2021!
We want to make sure you feel the love this Valentine’s Day, so we’ve teamed up with our friends at Co-op to offer you a chance to win an amazing break at the 5* Pennyhill Park in Surrey packed with luxury. If you’re our lucky winner, you and a loved one can enjoy planning your UK escape, which is valid for a year.
You will enjoy an extensive bed and breakfast package, including a 6-course tasting menu at the exquisite Michelin star Latymer restaurant, accompanied by a selection of wines from Pink Lady® growing regions, a luxury spa treatment of your choice, and £150 spending money.
About Pennyhill Park
In 120 acres of rolling Surrey parkland, this elegant 19th century manor house features luxury 5-star bedrooms, one of the UK's best spas, a Michelin star restaurant and beautiful bar, lounge and terrace. The award-winning spa features over 20 thermal and relaxation spaces to discover, including the impressive ballroom pool with underwater music. Individually design rooms offer character, luxury and style, and Latymer restaurant has recently been awarded a Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosettes, serving a surprise ‘discovery tasting menu’ using the best seasonal produce.
The Prize Includes
- 2 nights luxury accommodation at the 5* Pennyhill Park sharing a beautiful cosy room
- Daily breakfast
- Pink Lady® apples in the room on arrival
- Six-course tasting menu at the Michelin star Latymer restaurant on one evening
- Wine pairings that mirror the regions from the Pink Lady orchards
- A choice of spa treatment per person (subject to availability)
- Full day spa access throughout the stay, with one light lunch at the Pool View Bar or Themis restaurant.
- Three-course dinner at the Brasserie on one evening
- £150 spending money
- £100 travel allowance
Prize is valid for one year excluding bank holidays and Christmas period.
Plus, we're sharing the love with Fareshare.
As well as all of that, we want to help share the love with Pink Lady® so we're donating 24,000 apples to Fareshare as part of our work with Co-op. As part of our on-going commitment to the charity, we’ll be providing 24,000 apples to vulnerable families and children this spring, which is a direct result of the purchases of Pink Lady® apples in Co-op. On behalf of everyone at Pink Lady® and FareShare we’d like to say thank you.
This competition is now closed.