Snap Up a Photography Masterclass
Congratulations to our fantastic winners:
Ella Rose, Northwood
Eva, Milton Keynes
Is your child keen to enter the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards in 2020? To help brush up on their skills, we’re offering kids aged 8-17 the chance to win a place in our Snap It photography masterclass.
The prize draw winners will learn invaluable photography tips from David Loftus, the most published food photographer in the world, and much-loved children’s TV presenter, Barney Harwood.
Here’s what you could win:
- 30 children will attend a 2-hour photography masterclass in London – 15 on Saturday 18th January and 15 on Sunday 19th January 2020
- Top photography tips and advice from hosts David Loftus and Barney Harwood, with a focus on food.
- Goody bag for each child that attends, including a signed print.
- A box of Pink Lady® apples for all of the winning children’s schools.
- Please note: cameras will not be provided, so children will need to bring their own camera, smartphone or device. Children must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
- Travel costs for each winner and an accompanying adult will be reimbursed. See T&Cs for more details.
David Loftus is the most published food photographer in the world. He has brought recipes to life for millions of people. David is also the Head Judge of the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards.
Barney Harwood is a much-loved actor and children’s TV presenter. He is known for presenting programmes such as Blue Peter and Shout Out Saturday. He’s also a judge for the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards.
Snap it up
Fill in the form below for the chance to win your place in the Snap It photography masterclass.
This competition is closed.