This website is operated by Coregeo Ltd, PO Box 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX. We are a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 03812840, and our registered office is at Henwood House, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH. Our VAT number is 725 2742 40.
Your use of our website
Fair use of our website
You must not use this website:
• in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this website, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so;
• or for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights
You must not use this website to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
• any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive;
• material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege; or
• material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Links to our website
In creating a link to this website please indicate that we are the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this website or change their address without prior notice.
Our responsibility to you
Accuracy of content
We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions may occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this website. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this website.
Links to third party websites
Any links to third party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any website to which we link
The copyright and database rights in all content included on this website are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this website. All other use of the content on this website is prohibited, including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purpose
The Pink Lady® trademarks are registered by Apple and Pear Australia Limited (APAL) in more than 80 territories worldwide and reserved for the exclusive use of licensees
If you are a registered user, we may terminate your registration at any time. This includes if you break any of your obligations set out above, but we do not have to give a reason for termination.