10 mins to prepare
4-6 mins to cook
- 150g - 1/4 ciabatta
- 1 - Tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and cut into 16 wedges
- 50g - Manchego cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1 - Tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- Cut the ciabatta into 8 cubes, trimming the edges so the cubes sit straight on a board.
- Heat a griddle pan until really hot. Brush the ciabatta cubes with the garlic oil and griddle for 2-3 minutes, turning until lightly charred all over. Remove and put onto a board.
- Add the apple wedges to the griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway until lightly charred.
- To assemble, top each cube of bread with 2 slices of apple, a cube of cheese and a sprinkle of chives. Secure with a cocktail stick and serve.