10 mins to prepare
0 mins to cook
- 3 - Chicory bulbs, trimmed, quartered and leaves separated
- 300g - Cooked chicken meat, shredded
- 2 - Celery sticks, finely sliced
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple, cored and finely sliced
- 1 - Shallot, finely sliced
- 50g - Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 - Juice small lemon
- 3 - Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 - Tablespoon tahini
- 1 - A small handful of fresh flat leaf parsley leaves
- 50g - Parmesan shavings
- Put the chicory onto a large platter. Scatter the chicken, celery, Pink Lady® apple, shallots and pecans over the top.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and tahini until combined. Drizzle all over the salad and scatter over the parsley and parmesan.
- Tip: to make a lower fat dressing, mix together 3 tbsp low fat plain yoghurt with the tahini instead of the oil.