10 mins to prepare
10 mins to cook
- 1 - Pink Lady® apple peeled, quartered and cored
- 3 - Bananas, roughly chopped
- 250g - Fresh strawberries
- 1 - Large pear, peeled, quartered and cored
- 500ml - Orange juice
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 150ml - Grapefruit juice
- 3 - Tablespoons honey
- 1 - Crushed black peppercorns, or sprigs of fresh mint to garnish
- Place all the fruit in a food processor with 150ml of the orange juice and blend until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and honey. Blend again.
- Place the soup in a large bowl, stir in the remaining orange juice, cover and refrigerate, until time to eat.
- Garnish with crushed peppercorns, or mint.