15 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
- 140g - rolled oats
- 100g - grated Pink Lady® apple
- 120g - crunchy almond butter
- 50g - unsweetened, dessicated, coconut (plus extra for coating)
- 75ml - runny honey
- 1 tsp - ground cinnamon
- Add the oats, Pink Lady® Apple, almond butter, 50g of the coconut, honey and ground cinnamon to the bowl of a food processor. Process until fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture into 2 tablespoon portions and roll into balls with your hands. Roll the balls in the extra coconut and arrange on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate the balls for 2 hours before serving.
- Stored in an airtight container in the fridge the energy bites will keep for up to five day