10 to prepare
0 to cook
- 4 - Pink Lady® or the smaller PinKids® apples
- A splash - Lemon juice
- 50g - Icing Sugar
- 15ml - Water
- 2 - Strawberries
- 28 - Flaked almonds
- 8 - White chocolate buttons
- 1 - Tubes of coloured icing
- 1 pack - Lace sweets
- Cut a wedge out of each Pink Lady® apple and brush the exposed apple with lemon juice (to stop the Pink Lady® apples browning).
- Make a paste using icing sugar and water, slice a strawberry downwards and stick a slice in the mouth of each Pink Lady® apple monster using the icing.
- For the teeth, slice the flaked almonds and push into the inside of the mouth.
- Blob some coloured icing onto white chocolate buttons for pupils and stick two eyes onto each Pink Lady® apple.
- Use the icing to stick lace sweets to the head of each Pink Lady® apple.
- Leave the Pink Lady® apples in the fridge for the icing to firm up then they’re ready to eat.