5 mins to prepare
15 mins to cook
- 6 - Extra lean (5% fat) sausages
- 1 - Large red onion, sliced
- 1 - Large sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 3 - Pink Lady® apples, cut into wedges
- 2 - Tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 - Tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 - Pot vegetable stock
- 2 - Tablespoon cooking oil
- Grill the sausages.
- Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until soft and golden.
- Add the rosemary and apples, and cook for 3-4 minutes till the apple starts to soften.
- Add the cranberry sauce, mustard and stock to the pan too, and stir.
- Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Add a little flour if needed to thicken.
- Season to taste and serve with new potatoes.