Snap Up a Photography Masterclass
You can enter the Pink Lady® ‘Snap It’ competition (the “Promotion”) by entering your details in the entry form. Please get permission from a parent or Guardian to enter if you are under the age of 15.
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coregeo® Limited, PO BOX 1079, Maidstone, Kent, ME18 6WX (the “Promoter”). The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. You may only enter the competition if you are 17 or under. Participation in the Promotion will require internet access.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of their group companies, or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entries will begin Thursday the 7th November 2019. The closing date for entries is 12PM Wednesday 18th December 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible for the Promotion.
- To enter go to pinkladyapples.co.uk, click on the “Prize Pickings” tab on the website navigation and click on the “Pink Lady Snap It!” button to access the entry form. You must complete all mandatory fields. To submit your entry click the “Submit” button. ENTRANTS DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT A PHOTO, AS THIS IS A FREE PRIZE DRAW AND WINNERS ARE SELECTED AT RANDOM.
- This Promotion is only available to individual consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries or votes will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of entries.
- The Main Prizes shall comprise the following:
- 15 winners from The Week Junior database will be awarded a place on the workshop, along with a parent/guardian each, with travel expenses covered up to the value of £100 per winner.. The workshop will be held on Saturday the 18thJanuary.
- 15 winners from the Pink Lady® database will be awarded a place on the workshop, along with a parent/guardian each, with travel expenses covered up to the value of £100 per winner. The event will be held in Central London on Sunday the 19th of January 2020.
- All attendees will be provided a goodie bag on the day, along with food.
- No cameras or phones will be supplied on the day, so attendees must come with their own cameras/phones to use at the workshop.
- The winners must be 17 or under.
- Pictures taken by winners at the workshops cannot be submitted into any category of the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year competition for 2020 or in the future
- This competition is running in association with The Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year Awards but is not subject to the same judging process.
- On or after Wednesday 18thDecember 2019 the Winner will be drawn at random from all the valid entries.
- The Winner will be contacted on or after Wednesday 18th December 2019 via the email address provided in his/her entry. The Winner will have 7 days from the date of the email notification to acknowledge their prize.
- In the event that the Winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize within 7 days, he/she shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another competition entrant, who shall be selected at random from the remaining entries.
- The Prize is not transferable to another individual. Any transfer of a prize by the Winner will result in immediate disqualification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize
- The Promoter shall publish the names and counties of residence of the Winner on the website after the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter shall have the right to use the Winner’s name, image, voice and likeness for any purpose in relation to the Promotion in any territory, in any media and in perpetuity. By accepting the prize, the Winner and guest:
HOW TO ENTER & THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
THE WINNERS AND PRIZE
- Agree to be photographed by the Promoter for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and the Promoter’s products;
- Agree to be featured on the Promoter’s website pinkladyapples.co.uk; and
- Agree to participate in the Promoter’s other marketing and promotional activities linked to this competition.
- The Winner takes part in the Prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent possible in law the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to the Prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the Winner or their guest(s) nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the Prize. The Winner is subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the Promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify participants who it considers to have not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims and entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of a participant and before accepting a claim or entry as being valid.
- All the Promoter’s decisions relating to this Promotion are final and binding. No correspondence about the Promotion will be entered into.
- If you agree to subscribe to the Pink Lady® newsletter on the Website, you opt-in to receive communications from Coregeo® containing newsletters or other marketing communications (“Opt-in Communications”). You can change your mind at any time by ticking the unsubscribe box on any Opt-in Communication you receive from Coregeo®.
- If you agree to sign up to the Pink Lady® newsletter, you also agree that your data will be shared with Facebook, Pinterest and Google to enable them to identify similar profiles to yours for the purpose of behavioural advertising. Facebook, Google and Pinterest will not use your data for any other purposes and will not send your data to any third party, nor will they send you any marketing communications. We will also never directly contact you on Facebook or Google without your specific consent.
- Except as set out above, the Promoter will use any personal data submitted by the participant solely for the purpose of operating this Promotion and for no other purpose. To that extent, the Promoter may share such personal data with third parties involved with this Promotion. The Promoter will delete any personal data submitted by the participant after the end of the Promotion, save where the Promoter is permitted to retain it in order to comply with applicable law. A participant may exercise any of their rights under data protection law, such as requesting access to or the correction or deletion of his/her personal data, by contacting the Promoter.
- Promoter acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with e.g. Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and releases Facebook/Twitter/Instagram of any and all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any information provided by a participant under this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. In accepting these terms and conditions participants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- This Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this Promotion will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS